- Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Market Act (subsection 46 (11)) and MiFID II (Directive 2014/65/EU), AS Redgate Capital (hereinafter the Company) is required to establish written policies of client categorisation.
- Clients are categorised prior to the commencement of the provision of investment or ancillary services as well as upon changes in the data in the course of the provision of the service according to this internal regulation (hereinafter Internal Regulation).
- The client is categorised as a retail client, a professional client, or an eligible counterparty.
- A client is any person or entity to whom the Company provides investment or ancillary services. A potential client of the Company (hereinafter the Potential Client) is a person or entity to whom the Company wishes to provide or offer investment or ancillary services, but with whom no contractual relations have been entered into.
- The obligations of the Company mentioned in this Internal Regulation are fulfilled by the responsible employee(s) or the manager of the Company in providing the service.
More like this
Overview of investment risks