30 October FinanceEstonia and UK Trade & Investment organized a conference “DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES”. The aim of the conference was to discuss on matters what’s been done and what’s possible in disruptive Financial Technology (FinTech), to showcase innovative products, services and business models, and to look ahead to the future.
The organizers of the conference want to pass sincere thanks to the participators. We hope you found the Conference informative for new ideas, useful for networking and valuable for your further activities. We are very thankful for your contribution to this event to become a truly unique bridge between UK and Estonia.
Event e-journal, which includes interviews with presenters, moderators and panellists will remain available for the future references and access. Enjoy the reading.
Picture memories of the event are ready for viewing.
We value highly your comments and feedback about the Conference. Answers to some of the questions below help us a lot in the future:
- Did you find the conference set-up (3 panels: Vision, Disruption and Shift) logical and useful?
- How did you like the presentations?
- How did you find the discussion panels?
- What could be done differently next time?
- What was very useful and added the most value for you?
- All additional comments on the event are openly welcomed at any time.
Please send you feedback and comments to Terje Pällo, FinanceEstonia at email@example.com.
We look forward to the next event together and warmly welcome you all to Estonia!